Goodwall (goodwall.io) brings together young people beyond borders and empowers them to reach their full potential and impact society positively. Our global community has grown to 1.6 million+ students and graduates, spanning 150+ countries.
With our HQ in Geneva, Switzerland, we’ve built a remote-first global team of 50+ with almost more passports than people. Goodwall is an award-winning social enterprise featured in the likes of Forbes, the Wall Street Journal and CNN. Strategically and financially backed by leading investors, we’ve raised over €20m in funding.
We’re on the hunt for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our team. You will be working closely with Product Managers, and the Design and Engineering teams to craft interfaces and experiences for our users and clients.
- Design intuitive interfaces and experiences for desktop and mobile platforms
- Design solutions that are easy to understand and use, and that follow visual identity consistently
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes to articulate ideas and concepts
- Collaborate and communicate ideas effectively with different teams and stakeholders
- Ideate new features and improvements
- Review implementation by developers if they are faithful to the intended UI & UX design
Preferred Skills & Work Experience
- 3+ years of experience in interface and experience design
- Proficient in designing for both mobile and web platforms
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience with user testing and research
- Proficient with applications like Sketch or Figma
- Strong understanding of technical processes of developers, including an understanding of front-end development (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with designing for the Gen-Z market
- Experience with Invision and Zeplin
- Experience with interaction design and animation
- Experience working with front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Fluent English is a must. French and Spanish are a plus (other languages great, too!)
A hands-on organized individual contributor who does not need many layers above or below to deliver excellence with the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work across time zones and with different cultures
- Passionate about Goodwall’s vision and mission
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity to prioritize tasks and manage own time
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to design, create and execute international campaigns, focused on youth and GenZ, for a successful start-up with a wide range of exciting global partners.
- A challenging, fast-moving environment and international team.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.