Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world's largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We're building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in Singapore, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About The Team
The Experience team at Okcoin is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believe in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products for our customers. Product Design is a strategic, user-centric, and data-informed function within the Design team. We value craft and intuitive interaction to solve complex design problems — balancing user needs and business objectives.
About The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and help refine core transaction workflows, display of data and key features from strategy through to execution. Join a highly collaborative global Design team and realize autonomy, ownership, and a significant impact across our products reaching millions of customers worldwide. You will work with the cross-functional Product & Engineering teams to deliver the best experiences for our customers.
What You'll Be Doing:
What We Look For In You:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Support the product development process with wireframes, user flows, journey maps, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and evaluative research
- Partner with cross-functional peers within Product and Engineering in Asia and internationally to define initiatives and create thoughtful solutions—representing design and being the voice for the user throughout the product lifecycle
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Reviews, presentations and by facilitating design thinking workshops
- Work with data, whether qualitative or quantitative to make informed design decisions
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience in a Product Design, Interaction Design, or UX Design role
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, as well as the ability to explain ideas and advocate for design decisions
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Manager, Engineers, UX Writers, and Researchers
- Familiarity designing for multiple platforms including native and responsive design
- Knowledge and application of customer-centric thinking and user centered design methodologies to ensure experiences are accessible and based on customer needs
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through intuitive designs
- Strong information architecture knowledge
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing for Fintech, Investment platforms, or Crypto products
- Experience working with global teams across offices and timezones
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.