Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an experienced Product Insights Analyst. You will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Design teams to define and track product metrics, design customer-facing experiments and dive deep to provide actionable insights. Workato's product insights team leverages Workato's data to deliver data-informed insights for our customers and guide product direction and decision-making. The team operates full-stack, working closely with product managers, designers, and product engineers to apply data insights to strategy and product decisions, conducting analyses, prototyping, and deploying predictive models and statistical tools both for internal use and for our customers.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking, and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020", the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!", and the "Top 15 startups helping even non-programmers build simple apps, ahead of an expected software developer shortage" by Business Insider.
- Provide insights that deepen the understanding of overall user behavior, features/functionality use, and inferred user needs
- Design controlled experiments to A/B test the features and perform deep analysis from the results to find actionable insights
- Monitor and analyze several A/B tests with statistical rigor, present the data and insights to the team, and drive product decisions.
- Be a strong voice for a data-informed point of view within our engineering, product, and design organization
- Use a mixture of SQL, programming, and/or statistical tools to pull, clean, and analyze data sets from structured and unstructured data including creating queries, reports, and data sets.
- Provide data-based recommendations to guide product work towards high customer engagement opportunities
- Partner with co-workers in the analytics organization to architect an analytics implementation that enables superior decision making across the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-8 years of experience in business or product analytics, working with large data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable product recommendations
- Expertise with Google Analytics, MixPanel and other tools for tracking product usage
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; familiarity with Python and R a plus
- Experience with A/B testing and statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation etc
- Experience working with modern data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift, Google Bigquery or Snowflake
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Looker, Mode, Tableau
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills- ability to clearly articulate and present insights to creative and technical teams alike
- Strong critical thinking skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to independently initiate, lead and drive projects to completion
All full-time permanent employees in Singapore
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)