Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
As the Product Manager leading our Connectivity team, you will collaborate with a smart, friendly cross-functional team to help make it effortless for our customers to integrate Workato with their technology stack and allow them to send and receive data from any system. Connectors are critical to Workato's success - Connectors are where the rubber meets the road for any integration product - our builders spend 60% of the time with connectors
We strongly believe that by providing a library of 3000-4000 connectors will make Workato the de-facto choice for enterprise connectivity. You will drive the strategy and development of new connectors for scaling our integrations. This is a strategically important position of responsibility with potential for growth at an already fast-growing company.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
Roadmap and vision
- Set product strategy and direction for making Workato the #1 platform for enterprise connectivity
- Develop and execute product roadmap, with a keen focus on usability, customer satisfaction, and competitiveness
- Evangelize vision to other product teams, engineering teams, sales team, and customers
Connector SDK and community
- Build a cohesive SDK (software development kit) strategy, contributing to the success of Workato's extensibility capabilities.
- Build up a strong, active, engaging Developer Community together with product marketing and our partner management teams, defining go-to-market strategies which will lay the foundation for growth
- Drive rapid adoption of the SDK from both customers, and ISV partners
Feature Delivery and Execution
- Work with your team to deliver features on time, on-target
- Regularly ship new connectors and enhancements that drive growth and meet customer needs
- Collaborate with design to create experiences that delight customers
- Prioritize rigorously across a number of product investment areas
- Not afraid to get into the weeds to define features and experiences
- Engage with customers to deeply understand their challenges
- Develop immediate and long term creative solutions for customers who have issues
- Stay close to customers during beta programs and ensure that feedback is incorporated into the product
- Manage high priority escalations when integrations break
What this role needs:
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- Customer success-focused thinking: always working to unblock sales and help customers through issues
- Responsive to supporting the field on critical asks and customer needs
- You have the ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Define success as customer impact, not the successful delivery of a feature, and have a track record of moving the needle on key business and customer outcomes
- You have a proven ability to make smart features versus time-to-market trade-offs. You have demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- You can tell compelling stories that inspire action and motivate audiences
- Have a curious, growth mindset that is eager to gather new information and develop new understandings of the world
- Worked with external stakeholders and partners to launch products and features in conjunction with other companies
- Creative problem-solving at the intersection of a fast-growing business and cutting-edge technology
- You've built great products from the ground up and are excited about taking new ideas from 0 to 1
- While not required by any means, a technical education (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience is valuable
- Tactical but important - handling customer enhancement and bugs - extremely busy area
- Medium term - focus on making the top 50 connectors world class - UX, completeness, performance, error handling, and documentation
- SDK - powerful and easy to use - targets developers - SDK for enabling builders outside of product team i.e. customers, CS, partners
- Connector community - create an active community - drive contributions and use - certifications