When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to supercharge their digital transformation with the power of the cloud and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever
We are looking for a hands-on Product Lead to own & drive the Continuous Delivery product set in the DevOps & Automation offering area. You will be responsible for the technical development & go to market support of the specific services & assets in our Continuous Delivery product. The DevOps & Automation offering is on a mission to let our clients leverage the full potential of the cloud to optimize their time to value and operations.
Your Daily Work
- You own technical product development and are aligned to offering priorities
- You create product roadmaps
- You interlock with our technology partners on the product roadmap
- You own & maintain solution & service descriptions
- You support RFP responses, client solutions and provide technical pre-sales support
- You support pricing for standard & custom solutions
- You prepare training material and support training
- You manage technical Integration of bundled products
- You conduct a competitive analysis of products
- Experience in a solution role or product management role.
- Experience in proposal writing
- Hands-on experience in Continuous Delivery tools
- Any cloud certification is a clear plus
What We Would Like To See
- Be a team player and target-oriented
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing new business and driving productized services for our DevOps & Automation offering
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals. We grow together in our learning community!
- We are continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
- Benefits: Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Wellness Benefit (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV/Linkedin profile. Please also take the time to tell us more about your accomplishments. Time is of the essence; we are urgently seeking to sign up new talent.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!