Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. Over 1,850 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Oracle Product line Specialist – Oracle Database and Middleware professional with Korean language capabilities.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
This position is responsible for scoping of the Oracle product Archive Roadmaps for new Rimini Street Clients. This position will review each new Client’s licensed covered products, using standard processes to help new clients build an archive scoping roadmap document, and then provide detailed instructions for downloading activities. The Client is responsible for remaining in compliance and interpreting all licensing requirements, and for approving and owning the archive scope to be downloaded. To be a successful candidate the applicant will need to be meticulous with extreme focus on detail. Flexible working hours is offered and will be an expectation from any successful candidate. Along with being detail orientated the successful candidate in this role will need to demonstrate good customer management and liaison skills and be able to lead mini Archiving Roadmap projects from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of at least two or more Oracle Database, Middleware and Application Products . Including software patching, maintenance, upgrading and installation methodologies by the vendor, in order to provide a comprehensive archive that is used by the Client and the Rimini Street Global Application Support team.
- Understand and work with clients to define production and future environments for key areas such as Database, Developer Tools, Oracle Middleware and preferably including knowledge of the patching structure of said products
- Strong client facing skills with a leadership background
- Have strong skills in two or more of following Oracle Applications PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, JDE or Siebel
- Enthusiastic and focused
- Ability to run and lead conference calls with customers.
- Create and present to the client Archive Roadmap document confidently by running via an highly interactive web conference.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed instruction guide to download software patches and media by release and platform for the Oracle Products listed above.
- Contribute to the improvement, growth and evolution of the archive process, including process documentation, best practices, tracking, and scoping.
- Work closely with Archive QA team members and Archive Team leads to contribute to the success of Archive Roadmap.
- Work closely with all the key stakeholders including Account Managers , Product Line Leaders and the Global Archive Services team.
- Validate the archive for overall completeness.
- Be a Primary contact for internal teams and the Client for questions and direction that arise during the onboarding and execution of provided Archiving Roadmap.
- Review and understand commercial agreements and provide coaching to sales, onboarding and other teams on archive related requirements
- Liaise and work with other product line experts from the above-mentioned Oracle product lines
- Contribute to the support service which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Communicate effectively across various organizations within Rimini Street (e.g., sales, client on-boarding, development & QA, support, etc.)
- Be committed to excellence and high quality standards
(Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.)Qualifications/Skills/Experience
- Remote from anywhere in APAC region
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience with technical experience working with Oracle products(Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Middleware, Oracle Database), with knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics for ERP architecture including Database and Middleware (Internet Application Server, WebLogic Server, Fusion Middleware).
- Understanding of installation and/or usage of common developer tools, such as Developer Suite, Business Intelligence, or JDeveloper would be an advantage
- Experience with other products such as PeopleSoft, JDE , Siebel, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2 or SAP Sybase is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Good knowledge of Oracle products
- Good knowledge of Oracle development tools and deployment methodologies
- Good verbal and good written English communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful.
- Project management related skill are highly desired.
- Experience supporting a major Oracle ERP like PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, eBusiness Suite, or Fusion Middleware Components, OBIEE & Application Integration Architecture (AIA), while not mandatory, would be useful
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception. Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Recent Industry Recognition
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- A dded to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2019 fiscal year revenue of $281.1 million, up 10.9% year over year
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
- Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
- The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In 2019, Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.