Bluesheets is a middleware that connects financial data seamlessly between business systems, eliminating data entry and menial back-office admin.
Our machine-learning system automates the reading, verification & classification of incoming data, before pushing it in real time to an accounting ledger & any other output destination; acting as a middleware that seamlessly connects all types of financial data.
* Venture-funded fintech
* Global scale
* Key role with impact
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help take our product to the next level and build a world-class product experience. The ideal candidate will have a knack for innovation, experience with fintech and proven ability to deliver on hard deadlines. As Product Manager at bluesheets, you will lead all aspects of product, including the product backlog, UX, QA and new feature development. You’ll work closely with engineering, design and the founders, leveraging your experience managing multiple stakeholders prioritise development while continuously striving to improve on KPIs.
- Partner closely with the founders to define the vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding our customers’ needs
- Manage subcontractor engineering & design activities
- Design features, systems, and services that have an immediate impact on our customers
- Lead and participate in critical design, product and partnership discussions
- 3+ years of experience in product management within high-paced, agile environments
- Good problem-solving skills, past experience of building API based platforms
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Any engineering/development experience is a plus
What we offer
Bluesheets is on a mission to bring the most innovative, time & cost saving technology to everyday businesses with our machine-learning and AI-powered system. We’re a bookkeeping automation platform that sits in-between business and accounting systems, automates manual data entry and brings financial transparency to organizations.
Currently taking part in Antler’s Singapore cohort, it’s early days but that hasn’t stopped our customers - including the likes of Guzman y Gomez, TiffinLabs & more - from raving about our product! In fact, we have a waitlist we can’t onboard fast enough...
Interested in learning more? Please get in touch for a chat.