We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager who is passionate about crafting games that players love. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to design, build and operate commercially successful games that fulfil the company's vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your Responsibilities Would Include
- Articulating and driving the original game vision, and translating the vision into design requirements and prototypes
- Communication and alignment with stakeholders (including the team and partners) on the game vision
- Overseeing development and ensuring what's being created is in line with the vision
- Working closely with the development team and Project Manager to ensure that the game ships on time with a high-quality experience
- Evaluate, escalate and manage challenges in development and operations, including active re-scoping and prioritisation of activities
- Objective analysis of user and market data, and the ability to combine that with a strong sense of empathy for the user to derive relevant improvements for a live game
- Maintaining a healthy and productive team throughout the product life cycle
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- A proven track record in driving development and live operations for multiple games
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- A deep knowledge of the games industry and the wider market for games/ mobile games, and a keen interest in related creative arts (music, film, literature, etc.)
- A working knowledge of development and tools for Android and iOS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- The ability to lead in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
As a Bonus, You Would
- Have experience working on a successful ($60m> annual revenue) free-to-play game
- Be able to devise and present ideas for new games
- Have experience working with Unity 3D
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!