Citi’s Innovation labs is a global network of innovation centers focused on delivering cutting edge solutions to Citi’s Markets & Banking businesses. The labs are located in central cities such as NY, London, Tel-Aviv and Singapore, and their offices are designed as innovative, start-up like spaces. The labs focus on delivering innovative products using cutting-edge technologies in highly complex architectures and with the highest delivery standards. The labs perform research and implementation in many advanced domains spanning across AI, Machine learning, BigData, NLP, Analytics, BlockChain and many more.
We have developed a number of value add platforms across our global lab network (London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, New York). We are looking to further develop our global product and client engagement so that we can shape the evolution of our platform development and look to add further business value across our Markets and Securities Service Organization.
This role will work closely with the lab global platform teams and their Product Managers to develop the future strategy for each product and to ensure that internal business feedback is clearly included within the product development cycle.
The role will be critical to the development of new products, ensuring that we have full stakeholder engagement in piloting and fully developing solutions
Experience & Qualifications
- Pursue new opportunities for the lab initiatives by building strong relationships with all levels within our key stakeholders teams of key Capital Markets and Securities Services in Singapore
- Build and develop a network in business and tech to influence and to generate new ideas
- Be well proficient with all labs solutions and be able to showcase and demonstrate to key stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders in business and technology during initial opportunity stages to and connect the relevant labs teams with the respective units
- Manage new initiatives specifically targeted for the Singapore innovation lab end to end: design the vision and roadmap with the business teams, design the POC, MVP and hold all product management responsibilities during the execution phase
- Lead and engage in product design workshops with stakeholders and design teams
- Contribute to product technical Strategy- work closely with engineering and platform teams to determine technical strategy.
- Support ongoing projects from other labs in the world for Singapore stakeholders by engaging directly onsite with the key focal points, and ensuring relationship is properly maintained
- Academic degree (tech oriented – advantage); MBA - advantage
- Demonstrated experience of delivering new products and product enhancements in the financial sector
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to build attractive presentations in short time
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to deeply empathize with end users and incorporate learning into system design specifications at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Strong ability to listen, understand and then influence both into technology and business.
- Team player – puts own success below the success of the team
- Recognizes the challenge of communication with remote team members and takes action to overcompensate
- Strong ability to influence without authority
- Understanding of the Capital Markets / Investment Banking - advantage
- Strong understanding of technology build practices
- Broad understanding of both emerging and established technology platforms
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.