Novelship is seeking a full-time Product Manager (SG or TW) to join our team. This role can be based in Singapore or Taiwan, and work directly with the colleagues locally and regionally.
As a Product Manager of Operation Efficiency, you will be building products for the operations team. This is a high-impact role which helps deliver great user post-purchase and post-sale experiences. You will understand the fulfilment process and super-charge fulfilment, authentication, data reporting and other key operation functions. This role will be based in Singapore and Taiwan and will directly report to the Head of Product, and work closely with the Operation team.
In This Role You Will
- Define and execute a comprehensive product roadmap, and business plan for Novelship Operations, using Operations data, Team insights and Fulfilment industry best practices.
- Drive the product development life cycle from performance data analytics, interface design, engineering to implementation.
- Measure objectives and key results (OKRs) of the completed product and report on overall metrics
- Define product requirements and oversee execution to meet operating metrics using Scrum / Agile methodology
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to increase fulfilment speed and optimise resource allocation to grow the company.
Who we are looking for:
- A Process driven and Analytical individual who is Independent and passionate about building products that Improve Productivity
- A Critical thinker, who understands Stakeholder Management and Communicates well
- A Problem-solver, who is Resilient and has a Scaling Mindset.
- An ability to oversee Multiple Projects concurrently.
- A Team Player with experience working in a cross-functional-cross regional role.
- Commitment to understanding and researching functional and departmental needs.
- Proficiency in English or Mandarin Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience as Product Manager, Technology/Management Consulting or related roles in Internet Companies, which have supply chain functions. Professional Course Qualifications can be considered too.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) preferred
- Comfortable with Data and data analytics
Your cover letter will make you stand out. Tell us what you know about Novelship and how this position fits you!
Who are We?
Novelship is Asia Pacific's growing marketplace for authentic sneakers and fashion. We connect buyers & sellers of this region and create a localised, authentic shopping experience. Join us as we re-shape the sneaker/fashion culture in Asia Pacific!