We seek to deliver iteratively and have a well developed model that allows regular deployments. Your role is to prioritise among the myriad opportunities to deliver a compelling user experience that unlocks value for our users. To do that you’ll collaborate with developers and key business leaders.
- Own all aspects of new product development and launch, collaborate with internal partners to ensure that strategy is aligned with the goals of key business leaders
- Develop product launch schedules to ensure NPI readiness.
- Manage project risk throughout the life of the product launch.
- Own process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Solve problems from user's perspective and translate the results into wireframes that communicate your ideas
- 2+ years product management in consumer technology, e-commerce, SaaS or casual games preferred
- Must have basic UI skills. Skilled at Figma
- Customer-focused - You live and breathe user experiences and have a solid grasp of usability
- Strategic thinker - can quickly analyse what really will grow your product in looking for strategic accelerants
- Ability to identify potential challenges / roadblocks in advance and offer potential solutions, a proactive approach