Greenovator is an Ag Tech social enterprise based in Yangon. Greenovator builds digital solutions for the agri livestock and fisheries sectors.
In 2016 Greenovator first launched the free-for-use mobile application called Green Way app and subsequently have launched other digital tools for information, services and data-driven solutions to address challenges on agriculture and livestock farms and the fisheries industry. In 2019, Greenovator introduced the first ever agricultural e-commerce platform in Myanmar.
Greenovator is hiring a Product Manager - a dynamic role that will help them continue to successfully roll out digital solutions with the primary focus being the agri sector.
- Own the product(s) strategy and roadmap
- Operationalize and implement the product(s) roadmap including marketing, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
- Conduct User Research with customers and clients to better service their needs
- Conduct analysis of product usage to determine effectiveness and opportunities to improve product(s)
- Liaise with senior team members to align product goals with overall organization goals and requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on experience as a product owner and sales experience preferable
- Degree in Agronomy or Computer Science / Information Technology or Equivalent
- Strong communication, negotiation/selling skills
- Analytically minded and quantitative (comfortable with Excel and other web analytics tools) combined with a passion for observing user habits and behavior
- Good networker to be able to closely work with clients and Greenovator teammates
How to Apply
Click the Quick Apply button and fill out the brief information requested.
If there is issue, then please send email to [email protected]