In this role you will have the opportunity to shape the vision and drive the execution of the Celo protocol. You will be responsible for owning a part of the Celo product from planning, executing, to delivering your part of the Celo protocol. You will have the opportunity to shape and grow within the role.
- We are a full-stack company i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the user experiences on top of them
- We are experienced startup founders and operators
- We are highly technical, with backgrounds at places like Google and MIT
- We are mission driven with a big goal: to bring sound currency and property rights to those who need it most
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values open-source
- Own the full product cycle for a part of the Celo stack: from ideation through to launch and ongoing performance analysis
- Own the relationship with developers for your part of the stack, from building awareness and driving adoption through to supporting established users
- Work with user experience research team to identify stakeholder needs
- Turn user stories into product requirements
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to develop solutions that deliver delightful user experiences and that provide maximum value to protocol stakeholders
- Own the product roadmap and manage the product backlog
- Work with engineering, scrum masters, and experience to define OKRs, priorities, timelines, and milestones
- Align and motivate the cross-functional team to deliver best-in-class user experiences on time
- Help create and deliver technical content for the community such as documentation, tutorials, presentations, and workshops
- Encourage and celebrate diversity in the communities you build
- A technical background, CS degree or relevant experience
- A passion for coming up with ways to address business problems through the use of technology
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Experience taking features from a hypothesis to delivering value to real users
- Demonstrated proactiveness and problem solving skills
- Bonus: Experience with GitHub
- Bonus: Familiarity and passion for crypto, open source and/or distributed computing
- Bonus: product management experience on technical open source projects
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with catered lunch, organic snacks, beverages, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
C Labs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.