Here are AdaKerja, we are building a two-sided employment marketplace that’s more algorithmic trading than e-classifieds by leveraging chatbots, machine learning techniques and financial market dynamics to enable everyone (not just a privileged few) to be meaningfully employed.
Through our innovative use of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that aims to give the much ignored blue collar labour force access to opportunities.
We are working towards creating a self-balancing employment exchange; one that constantly monitors imbalances and motivates job seekers to new opportunities.
AdaKerja is a remote first company, one of Indonesia's fastest growing employment platforms; adding jobseekers, businesses and applications every few seconds.
We are looking for an Product Manager to shape the trajectory of our growth.
We expect you to live in Indonesia to have a better understanding of the cultural dynamics. We have co-working locations across Jakarta but have a remote first culture which means you can be productive from anywhere.
The ideal candidate is exceptionally strong at executing. Must be highly organized, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set, capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Go deep in understanding markets, competition, and user requirements
- Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy (cohorts, segments)
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, Founders etc. on cutting edge technologies to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly (positioning, onboarding, go-to-market strategy, launch-day execution )
- Help the leadership team understand the latest growth numbers and trends, advising on what we need to do. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to reach a conclusion.
- Build a team where everyone feels like they belong, where people respect each other, cherish working together and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience leading product features with a strong track record of shipping high quality software that drive business growth. You can point to product you’ve helped ship over this time and explain how and why it did or did not succeed.
- Ultra collaborative. Has the ability to build deep ongoing relationships with stakeholders. You understand that you will succeed and fill together and act accordingly. Understand that you will succeed only when you are strongly aligned with your partners.
- Deep understanding of how B2B, B2C and marketplace businesses work, the levers that exist to grow that business, and the qualified metrics
- Strong team builder, proven track record of building teams that love to work together who produce world class results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written ; thoughtful, high empathy, high social intelligence.
- Proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize as you’re very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever changing environment, you thrive in it.
- Comfortable owning and hitting your product and financial goals
What's on offer
- Ground floor opportunity in a VC backed startup backed by top VCs.
- Your voice and feedback will shape direction
- Be part of a 100% remote first team with top class working facilities across Jakarta
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Work remotely in a small, product focused, global team always looking to self-improve
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have potential to change entire industries and economies.
- Competitive salary
- Cherish and enjoy diversity. Never a dull day in our office! Always something new and exciting to share and learn from.
At AdaKerja we don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. AdaKerja is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.