allrites is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for building products that support allrites customers and internal requirements.
This role will be working closely with the CTO and development team to execute efficiently the requirements for the platform.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with a small agile team, to deliver results quickly.
- Help drive ideation, product strategy and execution for the platorm.
- Develop and monitor product roadmap.
- Aggregate and assess product feedback and feature requests to identify unmet customer needs and opportunities.
- Increasing the quality and reliability of products with proactive actions.
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Experience with Jira, Hubspot, Intercom and Zendesk an advantage.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- You have the ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and provide solutions.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Past experience in media and entertainment is a bonus.
- Past experience in a start-up environment is a bonus.