We are Pulse iD
We are a fintech start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines.
We look into helping our clients to solve the user engagement problem with our innovative solution – Catalyst.
Catalyst is an end-to-end intelligent platform that looks into automating rewards sourcing, distribution, and redemption. We partner with financial institutions to understand consumer spend behaviour while merchants use these insights to run targeted promotions across bank and e-wallet channels. Catalyst also features geolocation services that trigger customer alerts of nearby offers to engage consumers in a real-time manner.
Our Product Manager Role
We are currently seeking a passionate, resourceful, and user-centric Product Manager to take our proposition to the next level. Your mission will be working closely with our dedicated teams on the ground to understand the needs of our key clients and merchants, managing the product roadmap, and driving prioritization to ensure timely delivery.
We need you to leverage our existing platform and expertise, combined with your digital product development and delivery skills, commercial nous, and entrepreneurial mindset to design and launch a market-leading product that supercharges our clients and merchants growth, making Pulse iD the market leader!
You will also task with nurturing existing client relationships, developing new partnerships and revenue streams, and working with engineering teams to ensure quick time-to-market delivery while meeting the company’s vision and strategy.
This is a unique opportunity that requires a good blend of start-up and scale-up exposure.
What do you need to bring along?
- 7+ years’ experience of working on a Product Manager or Product Owner relevant role
- Significant experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Digital payment/loyalty product domain experience
- Experience in leading product solutioning with financial services partners
- Experience and willingness to work in a start-up environment is preferred
- Excellent understanding of software methodologies and web technologies
- Strong communication, project management, and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
What do we offer?
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to grow your career to the next level
Come work with us!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!