This new world of hybrid workplaces presents challenges that traditional furniture cannot solve. That’s why Autonomous integrates collaborative and organizational software into ergonomic hardware, to create offices that are as dynamic as the people using them.
Autonomous currently powers 130,000 businesses and 1,000,000 individuals across the globe. Today, we’re helping these people successfully transition to flexible work environments. And to do that, we’re defining what those environments are.
Our mission has stayed the same over the years – empower people to do their best work and feel their best selves. Join us if you want to build tools for the new world of work. Join us if you want to put these tools in the hands of people who are waiting for them.
JAM - a permissionless, audio-first platform that brings back the spontaneity and ease of in-person collaboration.
Autonomous is seeking a seasoned and passionate Product Manager to join the team working on Jam. This person will be directly involved in Jam and will be responsible for ensuring the best user experience.
- Gather and elicit requirements from business departments and stakeholders;
- Define feature roadmap and growth opportunities;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog based on the entire system, available resources, business goals, and end-user impact;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities to align with business strategy
- Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision;
- Follow up meetings to detect issues and fixes for projects.
- Talk to users to collect feedback to improve products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in product development;
- Fluency in English (both verbal & written communication);
- Bachelor's degree in a Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Experienced in working closely with designers and engineers and successfully launched holistic user-centered product experience;
- Expertise in driving customer experience, growth and engagement for subscription services;
- Proven ability to evaluate new technologies, articulate customer insights, test, learn and make clear, analytical recommendations;
- Comfort with ambiguity as this role will evolve upon strategy and product priorities;
- Passionate about improving the way people work.
- Competitive salary package;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Light breakfasts, healthy lunches and hearty dinners;
- Unlimited sick leave, official holidays, and at least 12 paid days off per year;
- Full medical and dental coverage for you and 50% for your family;
- Powerful laptop, monitor, standing desk, and any accessories you need to do your best work;
- Free access to a wide variety of online courses.