Seedly is the one-stop platform to help people manage and learn personal finance together. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in personal finance space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas.
As the product manager in the team, you will work closely with the Seedly founders to shape and prioritise strategic initiatives to drive revenue and monetisation efforts in the company.
- Translate product strategies and data insights into actionable product requirements
- Prioritise and adjust product backlog according to product value
- Manage project deadlines and ensure the development team is on track
- Manage cross-functional collaborations and remove blockers during the product development cycle
- Align and update stakeholders with product strategies and create buy-in for product vision
- Collect data, user feedback and market research to build business case to support feature development
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in internet/software product
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, with big-picture vision and ability to make vision into a reality
- Strong project management background to manage different complexities and timelines concurrently through agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional teams and external business partners
What can you expect from us?
Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
Work: We have a team of over 350 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group