- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
AVP of Product Innovations
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Product Marketing Associate is responsible for pushing new innovation products and initiatives by collaborating with internal departments to create and execute product launches from start to finish. The associate’s job encompasses the whole innovation process of discovering a market opportunity, finding solutions to problems experienced by the market, tailor-fitting it to the Sprout ecosystem of products and customers before strategizing and executing the product launch and eventual product growth.
- Creation of product marketing materials and plans
- Strategizing product marketing campaigns to lead to user acquisition and adoption
- Collaborate and align with different internal and external stakeholders to set a direction and move projects forward
- Attend and facilitate brainstorming sessions with other departments to come up with relevant and timely campaigns
- Create and execute product marketing campaigns after getting the buy-in of relevant departments
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 1 year of work experience in a related field is a plus but not required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or any business related course is preferred
- You must be determined to find solutions to unique problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Adept at communicating with technical and non-technical matters.
- A good analytical and critical thinking mindset with good attention to details and a problem-solving approach. Capable of performing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Must be organized, self-sufficient, Proactive, and Good collaborator
Powered by JazzHR