Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, or corporate affairs
- Experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns (e.g. offline, online, activations, unconventional and innovative campaigns/activities beyond traditional media buys).
- Experience organizing and pushing a program forward, identifying a clear path for all parties, and keeping the group on time and on goal.
- Experience in running operations involving large teams spread across the country.
- Leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects and influencing stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; balance deep analytical excellence with actionable insights.
- Ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
About The Job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey.
From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. As a Product Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Uncover insights about Small and Medium Business (SMB) users, Key Opinion Formers and the Digital Ecosystem to inform initiatives and communication strategies.
- Lead the rollout of new products and programs from conceptualization, strategy, planning to execution of initiatives, localization of content, partnerships, communication/public relations (PR) plans and integrated brand campaigns.
- Internalize and bring to life the Google brand, voice, mission and values in a single cohesive narrative around Google’s commitment to the country throughout the different initiatives that are launched.
- Work closely with, coordinate, guide and influence cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact on the Google brand among key opinion formers. Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs, and efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Support executive communication within Marketing and to other cross-functional teams.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .