Position: Product Marketing Manager (Full-time Remote)
Required skills and experiences
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with past experience specific to SaaS.
- Experience owning execution of demand generation campaign: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and maintaining campaigns
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change.
- A strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign approaches and content.
- Experience with social media and email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite etc
- Strong copywriting skills for both in-app copy, notifications and email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent organization and project management skills.
*Must include the portfolio
Preferred skills and experiences
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Have conceptualized and shipped any product or mobile app from idea to production with real users
- Are familiar with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Have experience with Hybrid Application Development (eg: Flutter, React Native).
Why Candidate should apply this position
As an early member of MindFi, you'll get the unique opportunity to shape the company. We are a young and small company, so you’ll be able to have a ton of impact. But you'll get guidance and plenty of support from our small, energetic team. We empower everyone to grow and perform their best to ultimately delight our customers.
- Flexibility of working from home or anywhere in the world.
- Autonomy to perform your role while shaping the direction of the company.
- Self-managed, results-driven Silicon Valley culture.
- Laptop provided.
- Stock options.
Interview with HR & CEO