Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of work experience in a hardware company or a retailer working in any of these capacities: retail marketing manager, account manager, a channel marketing role, or in consumer marketing
About The Job
- Ability to develop a marketing strategy and business plans, as well as analyzing customer and market insights and marketing spend effectiveness
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and successfully launch new products in the market
- Passion for retail and creating customer experiences with the ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems, and scale effectively across a large organization
- Excellent problem-solving, written/verbal communication, leadership, and analytical skills.
The Hardware and Retail Marketing organization is responsible for driving the growth of Google's hardware brands, including but not limited to Google Pixel, Google Home, Pixelbook, wearables and accessories. We partner with product teams to understand the user, shape the product roadmap, and bring products to market through coordinated global media campaigns. Google is committed to building radically effective experiences for customers at the intersection of hardware, software and artificial intelligence, and we’re growing the team.
The Google Marketing team is responsible for marketing the company's product portfolio to end users, partners, and customers globally. Within Google Marketing, Retail Marketing is tasked with bringing the best of Google innovation to users in partners’ retail spaces.
In this role, you will work across global, regional, and local Google teams in a fast, startup-like environment, and in partnership with retailers, operators, and other channel partners to bring our shared vision to life.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.Responsibilities
- Be the representative for users and retailers to global teams in APAC, showcasing and leading retail innovations that can best serve the needs of the region.
- Own, develop, drive, and execute our APAC retail go-to-market strategy. Collaborate with product, hardware partnership, finance, legal, and compliance teams.
- Collaborate with country retail teams to contribute towards retail strategy and help support new launches and campaigns.
- Drive the retail marketing programs at scale, planning and prioritizing across the region focused on partners, shopper insights, innovation, return on investment, and measurement.
- Advocate for APAC retail insights to lead category direction and strategy in partnership with a cross-functional team that supports Google’s objectives within retail channels.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .