You’ll play an integral part in every aspect of our work to use technology to expand healthcare accessibility and affordability for millions of families in Myanmar. From building and supporting tie-ups with critical business partners to advising on core go-to-market issues like branding, proposition, pricing, and channels you will help to bring the Common platform to life in Myanmar.
- Build and manage relationships Common’s core value chain partners in Myanmar, ranging from insurance companies to distributors to non-governmental organizations.
- Develop – based on user insights and data – Common’s service offerings in Myanmar, including localizing product specifications, creating consumer and trade branding, and strategizing and executing go-to-market routes.
- Connect global Common service delivery leaders responsible for technology, operations, and clinical quality with relevant local resources, people and partners in Myanmar to enable market launch.
- Set the tone for Common’s team and impact in Myanmar by serving as an exemplar of the organization’s purpose and values to potential teammates, partners, and most of all customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience
- Strong business development and partnership building skills
- Intuitive understanding of consumer needs and engagement
- Demonstrated execution and project management capabilities
- Ability to speak and write English and Myanmar language fluently
- Uncompromising commitment to integrity and to putting the customer first
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive work independently