The candidate will be responsible for product & marketing function to drive profitable growth with focus in total solutions selling support to sales team. The candidate will cooperate closely with our Global Business Support, Regional Marketing Team, Sales Manager.
- Responsible to market an efficient product portfolio - continuously promoting solution selling to sales team and shaping the portfolio with focus to meet the customers’ needs at all stages.
- Coordinates, communicates and trains all relevant Sales Managers on product / product communications changes and developments.
- Manage product regulatory test procedure and ensure product in full compliance with codes & standards.
- Outlines the product positioning which articulates the value proposition and maintain strong specification sheets for each product to maximize our success rate over the competitors.
- As an integrator between product to sales team, the candidate will also play a pivotal role in developing marketing tools and collaterals to support campaign and sales activities across Southeast Asia.
Functional, methodological expertise
- Bachelor and above, preferably in marketing, architecture, engineering or building discipline.
- 4 - 5 years experiences in B2B product marketing and/or product management.
- Understand B2B sales process with prior experience with industrial products
- Prior Regional exposure across Southeast Asia countries a bonus.
Personal and inter-personal skills
- Excellent communicator with strong group presentation skill.
- Tech savvy, understand technologies including social media.
- Leading cross functional team and hands-on with problem solving.
- Result-oriented, proactive working style
- Ability to cooperate effectively (also remote) with colleagues from cross functional team