Promote products scientifically to Medical Practitioners and allied health care professionals within a designated territory, and supporting franchise on market growth
- Responsible for maximizing market share of designated company products in the assigned territory.
- Have knowledge and comply with the P3 and Code of Conduct regarding ethical promotion and activity
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports where necessary, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Territory team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
Key Performance Indicators
- Market Growth
- New account creations
- Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Pharmaceutical and allied health care experience would be advantageous.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Medicine sales experience is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in medicine, pharmacy
- Conversational English speaking skills preferred MR: 2-3 years clinical medicine sales experience;