EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing international Performance Marketing Technology & Services company seeking to add a Product Support Analyst to our Asia-Pacific (APAC) team. You will be working alongside colleagues in Singapore, Hong Kong as well as other locations in Asia. We are open to meeting qualified applicants throughout APAC.
EveryMundo offers the opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on and fast-paced environment, so we are looking for candidates that share our values: Autonomy, Accountability, Humility, Courage, Agility, Experimentation, Honesty and Empathy. We hire self-starters who possess a desire to have a big impact in a growing company.
- Provide first contact support for customers of a growing SaaS business via telephone, email and online tools
- Quickly and efficiently triage client requests, escalating issues as needed based on diagnosed Priority level
- Diagnose incidents through product expertise and troubleshooting skills to resolve as many issues as possible via First Call Resolution (FCR)—without the need for escalation
- Generate service desk tickets as required, outlining the change request / incident with sufficient details (sample URLs, screenshots, steps to reproduce, etc.)
- Manage customer ticket queues ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met, customers are kept up-to-date on requests, and tickets are resolved expeditiously
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to exceed customers’ expectations and minimize escalations by taking ownership of customer reported issues
- Assist customers with Content Management System updates, settings, and configurations through training via screen share tools
- As a “super user,” educate customers on best practices and proactive solutions for optimized product performance
- Maintain knowledge base of FAQs for customer resource based on commonly reported issues and questions
- Associate Degree (or higher) OR 2+ years of professional work experience
- Fluent/Native English language skills a must
- 1+ years of prior B2B customer service experience
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS)
- Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Detail oriented person
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Experience with or knowledge of HTML/CSS, any programming languages
- Experience using JIRA Service Desk preferred
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
- Advanced skills to write HTML and build CSS for a bread new page
- Ability to read JSON files and SQL language
- Experience with Postman test tool
Apply by replying to this post with your resume and any additional info you think could help in your hiring. We are looking for an immediate hire.
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo is a global provider of industry-leading digital marketing technology products, eCommerce consulting and tactical management services specifically for airlines. Using our proprietary technology and deep industry knowledge we have built our solutions from the ground up to help airlines solve complex marketing challenges in all languages across their entire route network. Our expertise and service offerings are focused on the travel vertical and include the following:
- Search Engine Marketing: Multilingual Paid Search and International Search Engine Optimization
- Strategic eCommerce Consulting
- Custom Tracking and Analytics Implementation
- Performance Content Creation & Management
- Product and Technology development
We provide all of these services in multiple geographies (currently US, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East) in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Arabic, and many others).