Markem-Imaje is a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.
The Production planner is responsible for the day-to-day running of the production process at site. The incumbent controls production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules. The incumbent also collaborates with the subcontractors and other internal functions in the company to ensure achieving production as per expected lead-time, at the right Quality level.
What you will do:
- Responsible to plan the production schedule based on demand requirement, material availability, and production capacity (equipment and resources)
- Work directly with subcontractors to resolve operational issues on the ground
- Main liaison to work with internal functions on escalated issues
- Monitor the workflow of the raw materials and finished goods data management (in/out SAP transactions, inventory control)
- Proactively devise initiatives to improve efficiency and generate productivity savings
What you need to have:
- Strong knowledge and skills in managing production planning and execution
- Ability to handle multiple projects, high volume activity and establish priorities in a dynamic business environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage operators in industrial environment
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong people management skill
- Result driven, quality focus, and “can do” attitude
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 3-5 years of related experience in production planning management, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in SAP knowledge (PP module)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Can work independently at remote site (Aik Moh) and ability to multi task
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
If you believe you match our values and have the experience we’re looking for, then apply! We can’t wait to hear from you
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.