The Professional Services Engineer provides pre- and post-sales technical expertise in healthcare informatics to ensure success for Mach7’s regional and global customers. Our customers range from national healthcare providers to small imaging clinics spread across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
The lists of responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Perform project implementations requiring use case analysis, technical systems configuration, and integration testing between the customer and third-party vendors. You will work closely with our Clinical Application Specialists to configure desired clinical outcomes.
- Perform break/fix support tasks relating to Mach7 software deployed at customer environments, including coordinating with customers, third-party vendors, partners, and internal resources, as necessary.
- Perform deep-dive technical analysis of complex issues involving systems infrastructure and integrations to third-party systems as well as low-level analysis of communication protocols (such as DICOM, HL7, HTTP, Active Directory, and so on), database queries, and components such as network load balancers and storage stacks.
- Perform scoping for complex workflows to determine if custom components or third-party products are required.
- Perform data migrations from legacy systems and platforms into the Mach7 one. This may involve analysis of customer systems and workflows to determine appropriate migration strategies.
- Conduct customer training pre- and post-implementation.
- Facilitate communication and planning between customers and R&D for complex issues and enhancement requests.
- Meet timelines and deadlines outlined in Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that projects, tasks, and activities are thoroughly documented in conformance with Mach7’s Quality Management System.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with PACS, VNA, RIS, EMR, HIS systems.
- Strong background in applying DICOM, HL7 and other related Healthcare Imaging standards.
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, JBoss/Wildfly, Postgresql, dcm4che, Apache Tomcat
- Have a knowledge of other Healthcare IT (e.g. EMR, RIS, PAS, LIS, etc.) and General IT (e.g. web servers, SQL queries, Windows Server administration, web standards, etc.) technologies and standards
- Strong and professional interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel to support our customers located throughout Asia Pacific