Are you a proactive problem solver with a passion for programmatic advertising? Are you a relationship builder with strong interpersonal communication skills? If so, then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for an Account Manager (AM) to join our expanding Revenue team.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, you’ll play an integral role in the post-sales client relations and lifecycle as it relates to user adoption of the StackAdapt platform, regular client communications, and campaign management. In addition, you’ll work closely with your Account Executives to ensure your clients are achieving their campaigns performance and identify account expansion opportunities.
A successful AM at StackAdapt must have a strong understanding of our client's business objectives, and the ability to proactively communicate how new StackAdapt features and solutions can maximize the customer’s campaign ROI.
Curious to learn more? You can read about 'a day in the life of an Account Manager' on our blog.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located in Singapore or within the APAC Region for this role.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting managed and self-serve users, understanding their goals, and resolving any issues
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by communicating with clients on their business/campaign goals, providing strategic solutions/recommendations and optimizations to meet identified KPIs
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on StackAdapt Advertising DSP, including third party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients
- Participate in the identification of any potential opportunities to improve services such as the development of tools, procedures, and reports aimed to increase efficiency within the department
- In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews, and training/education
We'll Be Reaching Out To Applicants That Have
- University/College degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years of RTB/programmatic experience is a must (DSP, Ad Network)
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user is preferred (Huge bonus if you’ve used StackAdapt)
- Bonus if you’ve worked in Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Detail and process-oriented
- Strong team player as well as an efficient individual contributor
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Competitive salary with commission structure
- Health & Life Insurance Cover
- CPF Contributions
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
#1 DSP on G2 and leader in the Video and Cross-Channel Advertising Categories
Top 5 on Ad Age's 2022 Best Places to Work
Great Place to Work® named StackAdapt as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Start-ups in 2021
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
Named a Technology Fast 50™ Program Winner for 2021
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.