Under the overallsupervision of the Head of Programme Management Office, and direct supervisionof Administrative Analyst, Programme Management Office, the ProgrammeManagement Associate will broadly carry out the following tasks in accordancewith UNOPS policies, procedures and practices based on needs expressed bycountry offices.
- Undertake low value procurement in line with the UNOPS Procurement Manual including raising requisitions, assist in preparation of specifications and TOR, obtaining quotations, evaluation; prepare purchase orders, contract management and payments
- Participate in relevant procurement evaluation committees and meeting
- Coordinate with MMOC Support Service Unit on provision of quality office supplies, equipment and general service support
Travel and logistics support
- Coordination of travel arrangements for Programme Management Office core team- prepare, process and follow-up on administrative arrangements and logistics matter
- Coordinate requests for vehicles for field trips for the Funds and programmes in close collaboration with the assistants and MMOC Support Services
- Prepare travel and visa applications and other administrative formalities for all retainers/consultants managed by the Funds and programmes in coordination with MMOC Protocol unit
- Organize quality-assurance workshops, meetings, events and trainings arrangements integrating environmental initiative in line with “green” guidelines
- Handling of petty cash requests and operational cash advances and other requirements
- Assists in the management of the Funds and programmes’ assets and ensures proper inventory control ensuring proper transfer, disposal, change of ownership of the asset during the programme life cycle
- Performs administrative duties related to office supplies and inventories management of the Funds and programmes
- Timely preparation and submission of periodic asset reports; support coordination of physical asset verification of the Funds and programmes
- Support to PMO managed retainers with respect to administration, logistics and financial payment facilitation
- Support to the Programme Management Office core team as required with making appointments and arranging meetings etc.
- Support to set up of new staff arrival (workstation, ICT equipment, transport, briefings, etc), movement of offices and other maintenance tasks
- Provision of all other related administrative services such as monitoring stationary, supplies, mobile phone card, business card arrangement, and cash forecasting
- Act as Funds and programmes focal in MMOC Health and Safety committee
Communication and KnowledgeManagement
- Responsible for document management, including file closures and archiving in the unit/Funds
- Facilitate translation of documents and assist as a translator (English / Myanmar) when required
- Assist in the support to knowledge - building and knowledge sharing within the office
- Prepare project communication, documentation, reports and contracts, checking accuracy and compliance with UNOPS formats and style as requested by the supervisor
Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned by thesupervisor.
The incumbent is responsible to abideby security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of theUN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.