This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia's largest training resources provider
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift and weekend work
About The Role
As the project administrator, you will support and assist the project manager in managing and administering team projects.
- Support and assist the Project Manager in managing and administering the project, from project planning, setup, implementation, to closing.
- Assist in project data analysis and generation of reports.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining project performance dashboards.
- Manage and maintain project files, documents, templates, and SharePoint folders.
- Basic customer service: help address general enquiries from clients and other departments.
- General day-to-day admin tasks.
- At least 1 year experience with project management or coordination
- Experience with project management software or application (Asana, MS Project, Wrike, Zoho Projects)
- Experienced with Office365 (Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with decent typing speed (40wpm)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats