Conjoint.ly is on a mission to automate market research. We are a Sydney-based provider offering quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in USA and Europe). Through automation, we slash costs and increase speed for our clients, but maintain a human connection and high research quality. As we grow (in number of products that we offer and in clients’ awareness of us), we need a detail-oriented project assistant for remote work.
This job wins over working for a normal market research firm for the following reasons:
- We progressively automate research activities, which means you will have great variety of work and be able to shape the development of new tools.
- We are recognised as experts in our research methods, which means we are engaged for some of the most exciting types of quantitative analyses.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth as fast as our operations grow.
Your role will not be limited to a one area and will include:
- Assisting in the management of online data collection projects
- Research on projects commissioned by clients, including image standardisation, open-end coding, and slide-making
- Survey testing: Ensuring our surveys offer great experience to respondents.
- An interest in market research, project management, and performing administrative duties
- Attention to detail
- One year experience in administrative function or in project management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any field
- Native / near-native English language profeciency
- Excellent skills in Excel: Being able to make a client-friendly files
- Support exciting types of quantitative analyses
- Fully remote work
- Opportunities for growth as fast as company grows