We are looking for Project Coordinator to faciliates Project coordination and act as project liasion as communication specialist with end users.
You will be assiting on migrating Citrix based RemotePC services to a new platform based on VMware Horizon.
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders, client program team and ITCS project teams.
- Responsible to coordinate and communicate all project functions including but not limited to migration scheduling, end user communication, stakeholder reports and project status
- Serves as liaison between ITCS SDM, PMO and project teams.
- Generate and update stakeholder and business reports
- Work with designated POCs for migration scheduling and planning.
- End user communication delivery and business communication delivery
- Coordinate migration team and supporting team task execution
- Generate official migration list for migration team
- Assist with evaluation of pre-migration checks required for each migration
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in financial industry with an excellent understanding and efficient project coordination and communication
- Successfully participated in migration projects of similar size and role
- Seasoned team member previously worked in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical skills with high volume migration data
- Flexible to work morning, afternoon or midnight shifts – project serves global locations
- Great interpersonal skills in writing and verbal. Able to work with different teams from different time zones.
- Related certification is preferred and added advantage.
- Previously related migration projects will be added advantage.