Our client is looking for a part-time Project Executive. The candidate will be expected to work remotely due to current stay at home restrictions in Yangon. Market research on top company's competitors:
Our client is an up and coming app startup in the mental wellness industry.
The Roles And Responsibilities Will Include
Develop project roadmaps to attract and retain users based on market research of competitors
- Stay on top of what competitors are doing for social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email marketing
- Analyze content being distributed on competitors and fill in the gaps that currently do not exist for the app
- Analyze features that competitors are strong in that currently do not exist for the app
- Analyze growth in number of users on each of the competitor’s social media platforms
- Keep in touch with new competitors that are entering the market, understand their unique selling points
- Increase social media presence, utilizing campaigns and content marketing to reach out to potential users while engaging current users
- Develop new content categories to be integrated on the app
- Propose new features to be developed for the app to remain competitive and extend market lead above competitors
The selected candidate will be expected to work only 3 days per week and will be entitled to a competitive salary.