- Focus on on-time deliveries and accurate progress tracking
- Strike for the smoothest workflow: Facilitate the communication within a team and across teams to accelerate work
- Align the team with the team/department mission, product strategy and short-term goals
- Ensure visibility of work to all the stakeholders
- Maximize team delivery throughput
- Help the team break the product roadmap into milestones and sprints
- Be calm and together with team members to find actions for product development issues
- Reserve minimum 20% team time for non-functional requirements
- Automated testing
- Technical debt - refactoring
- Be a team member to implement features
+ Daily interact with cross-functional team members: a product manager, designers, MEs, FEs, BEs, QAs, etc.
+ One-on-one meetings with team members to review their productivity
+ Discuss with the technical lead to balance between development speed and quality
+ Negotiate priority, scope and timeline with other stakeholders
+ Give the department lead constructive feedback about the project progress and impending problems such as potential timeline risks
- At least 3 years of experience with same position
- Good English: reading, writing, speaking
- Be familiar with Golang, GraphQL, React, TypeScript
- Be experienced with TDD and automated testing
- Be familiar with Scrum best practices
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Good to have:
- Be experienced in designing database schemas for large and data complex systems: - Enterprise Resource Planning, other B2B systems, etc.
Be exposed to B2B SaaS planning and development
- We are trying to bring the best experience to our members, through culture, environment and flexible working style.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Location: Nguyen Cong Tru Str, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
E. INTERVIEW ROUND
HR Interview -> Hiring Manager -> Test if have