WHY A CAREER AS A DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT?
- There is no better career at this time than digital marketing; it is one of the fastest most exciting and dynamic industries sought after by all businesses that recognise that it is either be seen online or be irrelevant tomorrow.
- As a digital marketing consultant with MediaOne you get to work on many different campaigns and learn their particular challenges which makes it both interesting and great for experience
- Where else at a relatively junior level, can you know enough to be respected and sought after by senior-level executives in large MNCs and billion-dollar enterprises
- MediaOne is widely known for its strong learning, mentoring, and dare-to-try culture that has cultivated many digital specialists' careers - some of whom are holding senior positions in the industry; we make sure you learn and you succeed!
- Our warm nurturing, no-levels, and flexible culture mean you spend less time worrying about corporate red tape and spend more time making friends, cultivating valuable connections, learning, growing, and basically enjoying your working life whilst earning.
- Remote work options
- Free flow F&B
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events including overseas trips
- Discretionary/performance bonuses
- Meticulous, inquisitive, take pride and ownership of work
- Proven ability to project manage different parties internally and externally
- Good EQ, able to communicate and convince others
- Love working in a "community-based" culture where we worship new ideas, innovations, and technology that scale up our already famed digital delivery
- Strong, proven (by certificates and self-learning) love for digital marketing
Note: we do not need experienced digital marketers. We simply need you to show interest and enthusiasm for the art and science of digital marketing platforms and techniques.
- Use our project management app Monday.com to on-board, track and manage campaigns
- Use our project collaboration app Slack to facilitate discussions for efficient outcomes
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver digital campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Recruit external vendors, partners and online resources to improve our prowess