We are searching for an engineer capable of managing our project pipeline. The ideal candidate is capable of bridging technical and engineering areas with local third parties involved in the project, developing detailed plans and ensuring resource availability and allocation to deliver every project on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Active involvement in solar project Due Diligence stages. Will be responsible for technical Due Diligence
2. Will act as Technical Bridge between Engineers located in China and Brazil based technical third party
3. Manage EPC. EPC will be conducted through locally based third party service providers
4. Laisse with O&M companies in order to serve our projects after COD
1. Passionate individual that loves solar industry and his role
2. Engineer with EPC experience, fluent in English or Chinese with excellent personal reputation within the industry
3. Two-year minimum experience as engineer/project manager in power electricity industry, experience in power generation system, High Voltage System, Medium Voltage/Low voltage system, or experience in substation / transmission line design and construction.
4. Good skills in communication, inter-department and client relation management. Highly versed with Microsoft office tools and Project, SAP, Business Analysis, Legal and Contractual Management, Adaptive Execution, Strategic Agile Mindset, Cost & Benefit Analysis, Project Management Processes and Methodologies
5. Bachelor’s degree or higher