BlitzMetrics is a digital marketing company that partners with schools to train young adults. Our program centers around mentorship, helping students grow their expertise in digital marketing by actively working on ad campaigns for clients like the Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone.
The founder, Dennis Yu is an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook marketing and has spoken over 730 times in 17 countries. Dennis has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, TechCrunch, Fox News, CNN, CBS, and coauthored Facebook Nation. He is a regular contributor to Adweek's, Social Times column, and is published in Social Media Examiner.
- We’re looking for a Proven Project Manager to manage people and build the process.
- We have many clients in our digital marketing agency who all need packaged execution according to our checklists.
- We have a combination of virtual assistants and specialists to on-board clients, coach clients on content production, edit videos, upload content to social/web, run reports, and run ads.
- Our checklists are incomplete and need help. So the ideal candidate can help us tune the training and ensure we have foolproof execution.
- We are hiring and training up more VAs and account managers to service our clients. So a strong project manager can ensure we have “repeatable excellence”, has experience managing teams, and can document the process.
- Tell us about your experience in fast-paced situations dealing with clients and team members.
- We want a long-term player who can help us grow and advance to own all operations.
- The founders include an early employee from a search engine and other engineers. We would prefer to not have to even touch operations, so we can focus on software. But we’re happy to demonstrate how to do every particular task, including how to properly manage clients.
To apply for this job, send an email to [email protected] and answer this quiz: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3he_FHS0SZC6CzJESmhlL_o1HY-VQvyWp0UqR5n03squCTA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Write the keyword "BUFFALO" at the top of your application.
Tell us why you're a long-term player in your response and make a one minute video demonstrating why you would be a good fit for us and why you are a long term player. It can be up to 4 minutes if you'd like. Upload and paste the URL or attach the video in your message. Do not read a script, but do prepare thoughts.
We expect that you, like the others in our program, will level up and continue to increase their salary over time. As you're more productive, you deserve to earn more.
Looking forward to hearing from you and how you fit this description!
- Full-time only.
- Must be willing to work during night time.
- Must be willing to take free prerequisite courses before you are hired. (approximately 6-12 hours)
- Learn individually through our courses and guides.
- Learn through your team members.
- No minimum internet speed required.
- All tasks and productive work are billable.
- All training in the first 30 days is billable.
- You are a Proven Project Manager to manage people and build the process.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
What's on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Leadership Role
- High salary