We are representing a US based water technology provider in public utility, residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries. They are seeking for a Project Manager to manage their water industry client projects.
As a Project Manager, you will lead complex projects across the world using your expert project management skills, water industry technical knowledge, and your passion for client success. You will plan and maintain project scopes, budgets, schedules, identify and mitigate risks, and communicate goals and results with project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices and time zones, and you are adept at keeping all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following requirements;
- Graduation from a four-year university with a major in engineering, water and wastewater, asset management, or related field.
- A certificate of registration as a Professional Engineer issued by the local state/country authority a plus.
- 4-10 years of experience in working with public utility companies at planning and operation management levels, preferred.
- Must have education/experience and accountability for cost control and profit targets and managing a project budget.
- Experience with developing and managing projects and programs, scheduling and implementation with ability to plan, assign, direct and coordinate a variety of functional specialties with overlapping work areas a plus.