Are you fed up with corporate structures and politics? Do you want to have a direct impact and shape the company you are working for? Does working from coziness of your own home, and still having the possibility to work on exciting projects, sound appealing? Do you consider yourself tech savvy and are experienced in project management?
Then you are ready to read on about an exciting journey that we invite you to join!
Interprefy is a Swiss company that provides a revolutionary platform for remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) for meetings, conferences and events.
We are currently looking for home based full-time passionate candidates, with strong technical skills, to join us.
- Managing projects, ensuring that the clients, participants and interpreters have a smooth and problem-free experience of Interprefy platform.
- Making sure that all the aims and the quality standards of the project are met - understanding client’s needs, finding best solutions to their requests end seeing that the project is flawlessly delivered within scope and within budget
- Organizing and monitoring various professional people working on a project
- Providing technical and operational expertise during meetings with clients and during events.
- Relationship building with and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Liaising with other departments in order to provide full quality service to the clients
- Co-ordination and scheduling the required times of availability as well as documentation of the above.
- Providing support to partners in the respective market
- Project Management procedure design and implementation
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management, preferably for online or IT solutions
- Strong technical background, either through education or professional experience
- Good understanding of remote access applications and remote support
- Ability to pick up on new technologies easily
- English Language B2 or higher proficiency (Japanese language will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Customer Service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving skills
- People management
- Adaptability and strong selfmanagement skills
- Quick Learning
- Readiness to travel (post COVID19)
- Being comfortable in remote working environment
What we offer:
· Working from home
· Organizing events for some of the largest and most respected organizations in the world
· Traveling (post COVID19)
· Training and opportunities for growth
· Regular and rewarding payment
Feel free to check our website www.interprefy.com or LinkedIn profile and learn more about the company and our international family.
Good luck with your applications. We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!