The Client is looking for an Administrative Assistant with account management or customer success and CRM experience managing B2B products/services. They are rapidly growing their B2B resident benefit package subscription offering for the single family property management industry. An Ideal candidate will be able to grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
This job is not tied to a specific location and is considered as a remote position.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Communicate well with account representatives to ensure total potential sales are realized
- Detailed Reporting on the status of accounts and interactions
- Track account targets to department and company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics
- Suggest actions to improve performance and identify opportunities for growth
- At least 2 years proven work experience in Customer Success or B2B Account Management
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (Salesforce and MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen with a positive, problem-solving attitude
Nice To Haves
- Experience in data transferring projects, running reports for sales insights and transferring that data from one system to another.
- Property Management knowledge
- Experience in running reports, export those to CSV sheets and compile that data into one master spreadsheet, then use a tool to upload that data into our Salesforce.
- Former property managers would be great.
- Past software experience such as Appfolio, Propertyware, Buildium, Yardi, Rent Manager would be awesome
Home Office Requirements
Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
- Perfectly working headset and webcam
- Stable internet connection of at least 5 Mbps
- Up to date computer system with a minimum of Windows 8 or Mac OS X
- Quiet room with no distractions or background noises
- A backup plan if the power goes out or if your internet connection becomes unstable during your shift
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria above will be contacted.