Australian based social media app Lyf App Pty Ltd, is looking to hire a full-time post graduate psychologist.
You will need to support users of the platform who are seeking professional guidance in a broad range of areas including (but not limited to): anxiety, depression, addiction, grief, mental health, relationships and sexuality issues. You will need to show exceptional empathy and social intelligence, while lending practical help to these users through the form of advice, guidance and suggestions.
You must be a Graduate of Psychology, with License and minimum 6 months working experience in the field of Psychology. Please only apply if you meet these requirements.
This is a full-time, remote working role which allows you to work from home Monday-Friday, 9 am- 5 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only reply to suitable candidates. Thank you.
To Be Successful In This Position You Must
- Be a Graduate of Psychology, with License and minimum 6 months working experience in the field of Psychology.
- Must have great writing and communication skills;
- Be social media savvy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat);
- Have a full understanding of our social media app (by downloading “Lyf” and spending some time using it).
- Possess excellent computer skills;
- Well organised with good attention to detail;
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised;
- Have a can do attitude and good work ethic.