This is a trainee position in a Public Relations agency and will support the execution of client campaigns and activities.
The position reports to Account Executives/Account Managers and will be supervised and mentored by an Associate Director. The candidate will primarily interface with colleagues but will eventually have direct interface with clients and external parties such as media and influencers.
Blue Totem is an inclusive agency focused on achieving high-quality client work while maintaining a positive and encouraging work culture. We do not allow any form of toxicity within the workplace and will avoid abusive clients. We believe that we can achieve excellent results for our clients without sacrificing things important to us.
Do note that we are a mostly remote team with colleagues often working from home. Therefore we are looking for trainees who are self-motivated and disciplined.
Trainee To Be Involved In
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Media and influencer relations
- Media and influencer monitoring and reporting
- Account and Client Management
- Communications strategies and tactical activations
- Content creation: press releases, social media posts etc
- New business research and proposal development
Education Qualifications Required
- Active participation in strategic communications planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes
- How to engage with media and influencers professionally to achieve positive coverage for clients
- Develop core writing capabilities
- Campaign conceptualisation and management
Duration of Traineeship
Elibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.