OnFinality is an organisation dedicated to providing key infrastructure services to the Blockchain community. OnFinality, and its child project SubQuery, is a small but growing organisation based in Auckland providing services to the world.
We’re all about helping others create new products that will help others build applications for a decentralised future.
About The Role
OnFinality is seeking an ambitious individual to lead our global marketing efforts in a PR/ Marketing Manager role.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Marketing and Head of Business Development to create content, maintain and grow our communities across all our social media platforms and help organise community events (workshops, AMAs, interviews etc).
- Planning and developing marketing plans to engage and educating our community about team progress and product updates, and then actively listen to and collecting community feedback and to report internally
- Build, maintain, and monitor our communities within Twitter, Medium and Telegram
- Organise events for the community like webinars, office hours, and in-person events.
- Maintaining and ensuring that all public communications follow OnFinality’s brand guidelines and image
- Identifying and building key relationships with members of our official communities and third party communities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Plan, design, create, and distribute social media content
- Monitoring and engaging with potential customers on social media to raise brand awareness
- Ensure that we’re perceived as positive service providers in the Polkadot and broader blockchain ecosystem
- Monitor, track and report on engagement across all platforms
What We Are Looking For
- Someone looking for the rare opportunity to join a funded team at the extreme growth phase, who has the drive to help build our global community
- Someone who has the willingness to learn (or already knows) about how blockchain/cryptocurrencies works
- Passion for fostering an inclusive community for all that want to learn about and use our services
- Understanding of Google Analytics / Google Ads
- Ability to be proactive and continuously monitor the community channels
- Excellent english written communication skills (other languages are a big plus)
- Talent with designing and creating multimedia marketing and community content (imagery, graphics, and videos)
- Understanding or experience in various marketing channels and the opportunities of each (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram, Discord, etc)
- Time management skills to self manage workload and deliver tasks on schedule
- Familiar with various communications channels (Slack, Linkedin, Notion, Telegram, etc)
You can expect
- To learn more about our industry and the opportunity to build skills and connections that are valuable in our current bull market
- To work with our team and community all around the world to help them grow the OnFinality brand including working directly with clients, developers and investors.
- We are open to the right candidate to work completely remotely and are flexible in work hours and location.
- Flexible work hours and location. Although we’d like to see you face to face as much as possible you’re fine to work from home at a time that suits you (as long as the tasks are done)