Gerakan Anak Muda Produktif Indonesia (GAMPI) is looking for a Publication Designer who will manage design from concept to production of posters, certificate, virtual background, and more. Your design should engage the audience and represent the right messages.
GAMPI's volunteering program will take a 12-month membership commitment with remote working set-up NATIONALLY. Along the way, you will develop your creative passion and have a soul in every design you create. This role is demanding for task fulfillments.
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Design all graphic materials e.g. Posters / Certificate / Virtual Background / Backdrop / etc;
- Proper documentation of all design files
- Actively involved in brainstorming ideas for content creation.
- Active university student (1st and 2nd year is preferred)
- A basic grasp of graphic design and/or motion graphic skills, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc; proven by a portfolio of work that includes design works.
- Good sense of design, typography, and composition
- Creative thinking and Innovative
• Resume and portfolio building experience
• Upgrade special skills
• Being part of national youth movement
• Networking with youth across Indonesia & SEA
• Learn from Indonesian young professionals