Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, for efficient collaboration with clients from different locations.
- Experience in software testing methodologies, both manual and automated.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Experience working in distributed/remote/global team set up.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems
- Not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Experience on performance testing is a big plus.
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, Appium is a plus).
- Skilled use of at least one source code management tool: SVN, Git etc.
- Experience with databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire