Maknet is an exciting new digital venture by the iconic Makro. Our proud purpose is to build a technology platform that will help make business possible for restaurant owners, hotels, and independent retailers, and open the door for sellers. Maknet brings together the best talent across multi-nationals to transform the B2B marketplace ecosystem. We welcome bold, energetic, and thoughtful people who share our belief in collaboration, diversity, excellence, and putting customers at the heart of our work
Take your career to new heights in the future of B2B e-commerce. Join our team and help us build Southeast Asia's next unicorn.
The QA Engineer is responsible for more than just testing the software and will act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly performant and secure systems. QA Engineer acts entrepreneurially to try unhappy paths and edge cases in performance/ security testing to create a highly resilient system. The role leverages a combination of automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover the system's functionality without compromising quality. QA Engineer should be comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are dedicated to "automate everything" principle
- Ensure every feature developed by the team is tested by working with Designers/ Product Owner to translate their vision into tests and working with IT/ operations to run tests in production environments
- Blend automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover the system's functionality without compromising quality
- Strive to automate and maintain comprehensive test suites with a continuous improvement mindset
- Feed the team with detailed information on any defects found, and help the Scrum Master and Product Owner to prioritize defects
- You have significant experience as an QA/ hands-on tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
- You have experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles
- You are skilled at finding hidden requirements, edge cases, and a "desire to break" attitude
- You are able to develop integration, performance, and load bearing tests
Health Insurance - At Maknet, we care about your health! Group insurance from a top insurance company is included in your benefits—OPD, IPD, Emergency OPD
Provident Fund - Maknet cares about your long-term plan! We offer 3% provident fund.
Year-end bonus - We include variable and performance bonus for our employees.
Gym Facilities - Our Head office has a fitness center, yoga room, and recreational space. Enjoy Bangkok scenery and work your body!
Attractive Vacations days - Enjoy our attractive annual leave. Let's say the minimum is 18 days!
Flexible working hours - We know people have different productive cycles. Choose your way of work whether you are a night owl or an early riser.
No overtime - We work 5 days a week with. We set our own goals and deadlines.
Cool hardware - New MacBook. The tool to help you be the best of yourself.
Free car parking space - No more stress or extra cost if you drive to work. We offer free parking space for our employees.
Work from anywhere - Make the most of Bangkok, come to the office or work from home wherever home is, it's all in your control
- Clear focus.
- Diverse Workplace (Our members are from around the world!)
- Thai and Non-Thai are both welcome!
- Non-hierarchical and agile environment
- Growth opportunity and career path