What We Can Offer
Xe đưa đón từ Vũng Tàu đến công ty và ngược lại Hỗ trợ bữa sáng và bữa trưa
- The QC Electrical inspector is seen as a vital member of the Projects
Team who will, through working closely with team and the construction contractors, improve all aspects of Quality Control (Electrical & Instrumentation disciplines) activities within Projects site construction areas. Assisting Field Quality Manager for site inspection and test
- Provide assurance that all construction activities are performed in full compliance with required Codes/Standards/Specifications and Engineering Drawings.
- Reviewing quality documents for technical justification such as the non-conformance disposition, corrective action, WPS & PQR, welder qualification record and welding quality control etc
- Verify that materials are at site as planned, preserved and prepared
for delivery to the contractors and follow up contractor in this respect. Ensure that all material movements are documented and reporting any shortage, overage or damaged material in cooperation with Construction and Material Control.
- Preparing weekly, a two weeks look ahead schedule of all planned
- Controlling measuring and test equipment for site inspection and test
- Coordinating sub-contractors for site inspection and test.
- Carrying out inspection and test in accordance with approved ITP.
Monitoring construction activities of discipline and issuing surveillance report.
- Perform inspections and prepare punch lists; and ensure punch list items are cleared in a timely manner and completed in accordance with Codes/Standards/Specifications and Engineering Drawings
- Ensure that all field marked up drawings are correct and all information has been identified
- Initiate NCR as required in consultation with QAQC Manager.
- Follow up of corrective and preventive action for NCR/CAR issued and verification of effectiveness of the same.
- Submitting daily report to QC-Manager at the end of each day of
- Supervise the work under as per specifications and standards.
- Understanding of electrical equipment specifications, identifying hazardous areas,
- Resolving field problems and connection with Clients and supervise
- Check and balance electrical and instrument cables through cable reel management see to it that actual length of installed cables are adhere on estimated length.
- Prepare progress report of cables pulled daily and submit to all
concerned parties such as the client representatives or the project management.
- Check and prepare all electrical/instrument drawings its apparatus and materials, detail drawings prior to work implementation.
- Assist in start-up, testing and commissioning of the systems.
- Supervise medium and low voltage installation, termination, splicing and jointing and testing of underground cable system
- University degree standard in Electrical engineering
- Certified evidence of 05 years relevant experience in a similar role
(may be acceptable in place of a university degree).
- 05 years plus experience in construction activities within the
Electrical inspector construction (in Electrical/Instrumentation disciplines).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in engineering within electrical
discipline in Oil and Gas project
- Commissioning experience
- Very good interpersonal communication skills, both vertically and horizontally in the organization
- Open-minded and good team-work
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel etc)
- Must be physically and mentally fit for working in a remote desert environment
- Language Skills: English - fluent (read and write)
01CN-08CN Cai Mep industrial, Tan Phuoc Ward, Phu My, BR-VT Province