<Note: In view of the evolving Covid-19 travel restrictions, we will only consider qualified local applicants from Myanmar only.>
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative Quality Analyst that drives software quality.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing test plans as well as conducting end-to-end application tests.
To succeed in this role, one will need to take initiative and creatively co-plan and implement test plans. The ability to execute in a very dynamic environment is essential. Your insights and feedback will influence the end product.
What you'll be doing:
- A strong advocate for quality in the Software development process
- Ability creatively co-plan, design, implement, test as well as on-going monitoring of our proprietary applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and competent to think innovatively while ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Support test automation for required testing
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to both tech and non-tech audiences and participate in refinement of requirements
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders/ cross-functional team i.e. business, product development and product management in developing innovative solutions that meet market needs w.r.t functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementations schedules and adherence to development goals and principles
- Monitor our platforms/ applications and ensure no disruption/ downtime
What we look for:
- A diploma/ degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- With a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Quality Assurance Engineer
- With 2 or more years of experience in UI test automation using Selenium or similar
- Good knowledge and experience in API testing
- Familiar with continuous integration using TeamCity, Jenkins or similar
- Experience with version control systems
- Proficient in both written and oral communication skills in English
- Competent in developing testing documentation
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking ability
- Adaptive to regional market landscape and product usability