Quality Assurance Associate/ Specialist - Ensuring we perform processes at a high quality and helping us find opportunities for improvement.
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
We currently are a $15 million annual revenue generation company and you’ll be a key member of the operations team contributing to help build for our organization from $15 million to $100 million.
We’re looking for an organized individual who has a high degree of attention to detail, is curious, has strong learning agility and can ensure work that is done meets the high standard we pride ourselves at Fresh Prints. On a regular day, the QA colleague will be deeply involved in diving into ticket pools, scoring tickets against a rubric, performing root cause analysis and sharing feedback with respective teams. In addition to this based on the root cause analysis the QA team colleague will be expected to take on projects from time to time to improve processes and our customers’ experience with Fresh Prints.
Fresh Prints is on the Inc 5000’s list of fastest growing companies and offers unparalleled opportunities to make an impact on the business and for growth to individuals both professionally and personally.
While working on the QA team you day will largely involve
- Scoring tickets
- Sharing detailed feedback with relevant teams
- Following up on agreed actions that need to be implemented based on audits
- Performing root cause analysis to understand top drivers of performance
- Preparing MIS related to QA scores
In addition to your day to day you will also have the opportunity to
- Explore the unknown - we're always looking to find new ways to improve and we also want you to take ownership over projects you think can add value
- MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- English fluency
- Trained on 7QC tools / YB level
- Curious. You always want to know why something is done the way it is and how it can be improved.
- Analytical. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you to look at a problem from a variety of angles/
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - $900 per month
- Night shift allowance
- Travel allowance when working from the office
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals.
- The job is based out of our office in Hyderabad. The office is currently closed for COVID so the role will be remote until we reopen. Once the office reopens, we do expect the entire team to work there in person.
- You’ll be employed on a probationary basis for a period of 3 months. You’ll be absorbed into a full-time role after 3 months if exemplary performance is shown and deems as a good fit for the position.
- Working hours - 8 AM to 6 PM (Eastern Time)